Successful R&I in Europe: 6th European Networking Event
How to participate in the Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations intends to facilitate the communication between the participants.
Speakers profit twice:
- They gain the chance to present their individual research topics and results in the auditorium of the specific workshop.
- During the network breaks there are special booths for further discussions between presenter and recipient
Please note that we offer free participation for speakers in the workshops!
Participants of the call for presentations will not receive an invoice until the final decision regarding the accepted presentations has been made.
One presentation takes 10 minutes max.
It is intended to present:
- Your know-how in/results of European RTD projects
- The topics you would like to explore in future joint Horizon 2020 projects
- Your scientific and technological excellence
Timeline and how to take part:
Please register first as participant. In the prior events we had to close registration early.
The event is limited to 250 participants/day due to security reasons.
Proposals for presentations are accepted until 17 October 2014!
Kindly send a short mail to Dr Bernd Janson or Simone Strathoff and provide:
- Title of your presentation
- Type and role of partner you are looking for
- Background information concerning your international R&D&I experience
- Results of research activities / prototypes
Review of the proposals and notification of speakers by 21 October 2014.
We then ask you to provide a draft of you presentation until 24 October 2014 allowing us to technically prepare the workshops. You are welcome to bring a final version to the event on a (virus free!!) USB device. Kindly ensure that last minute uploads are restricted to the event breaks and shall be finalized well before the start of the session.