- Starting Grants: 291 young researchers across Europe receive €429 million in grants (4 December)
- New Vice President appointed (3 December)
- Applications for 2016 Starting Grants – Facts and figures (26 November)
- ERC grantees meet business angels (16 November)
- Interview with Artur Avila, Fields Medallist and Brazilian ERC Starting Grantee
- New defences against kidney disease in diabetes
- An international career to push frontiers of epigenetics
- Understanding the potential of Africa's digital revolution
- The brain: a tuneable 'hardware'
- Animals "peer-pressured" into reacting to danger
- Universe Sciences - spotlight on ERC projects
Events with ERC participation
- ASCB Annual Meeting 2015 (12 – 16 December 2015, San Diego, US)
- World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016 (20 – 23 January 2016, Davos, Switzerland)
- Destination Europe (5 February 2016, Boston, US)
- MIT European Career Fair (6 February 2016, Cambridge, US)
- AAAS Annual Meeting 2016 (11 – 15 February 2016, Washington, US)
Past events with ERC participation
- Presentations of joint ESA-ERC scientific networking event(10 – 11 November 2015, Noordwijk, The Netherlands)
- Presentations from ERC ‘Widening participation across Europe’ event (4 November 2015, Budapest, Hungary)
- ERC Consolidator grant call (deadline: 2 February 2016)
- ERC Proof of Concept call (deadlines: 16 February, 26 May and 4 October 2016)
- Indicative summary of main calls from the 2016 budget
To read articles about the ERC and its funded research, consult our ERC in the press section.
We offer segmented RSS feeds, which means that you can subscribe to only the content you wish to receive.
Go to http://erc.europa.eu/erc-rss-feeds and select the category you want to sign up for.