Βρείτε παρακάτω μερικές Urgent αναζητήσεις συνεργατών για τα Calls του Green Deal,
Δείτε επίσης συνημμένα και το προηγούμενο newsletter με χρήσιμες πληροφορίες που μπορεί να χάσατε λόγω Χριστουγέννων.
by Fatma KESIK (TR00482) - Active » 10 Jan 2021 12:55
A consortium coordinated by a university based in Istanbul has been working on a proposal for LC-GD-6-1-2020 Farm to Fork Cal Sub-topic C, Reducing the dependence on hazardous pesticides; reducing the losses of nutrients from fertilisers, towards zero pollution of water, soil and air and ultimately fertiliser use. The project proposes an “overall approach” of interpenetrating systems, from farm to fork solutions to pest management that include field monitoring, surface, sub-soil and pot harvest measures. For this purpose, the fruit fly is selected as a model pest to demonstrate the efficiency of the overall pest management approach. Presented in 8 work packages, all the life cycle phases of fruit fly pest will be addressed with innovative and sustainable pest management solutions.
The consortium is looking for partners with the following 2 roles to finalize the consortium;
- Policy Developer: Analyze the project outcomes and generate implementable policy recommendations to effecttively execute the famr fork strategy across the EU
- Organization to implement IPM Certification: IPM certification to verify that certain pest management program is applied in a farm on a specifc product to increase the awareness for IPM applications and motivate farmers to produce and end users to consume healthy sustainable food products.
At the moment their consortium consists of SMEs, large enterprises, research institutes, universities (19 partners from 17 countries).
If you have potential clients which could address these needs, please get in contact with me.
by Sabrina WODRICH (DE00614) - Active » 06 Jan 2021 15:34
Thank you in advance
A team at a university in our region in Germany is currently finalizing a consortium to submit a proposal for the Horizon 2020 Green Deal call "LC-GD-4-1-2020 - Building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way" with a submission deadline on 26.01.2021. At the moment their consortium consists of universities, research organisations, large technology companies and innovative SMEs from 9 countries.
They have already three demonstration sites in Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands. These include districts with larger and with smaller apartment buildings as well as two office buildings. They would like to add one more demonstration site in their proposal, in order to cover one more climatic zone and possibly other building typologies. Southern Europe would be targeted. As there are already technology partners in Spain, the site would ideally be in Spain, Portugal or Southern France, so that clusters can be built.
Building types of interest are:
1) Larger buildings with social housing
2) Public buildings, such as, schools, public administration…
3) Districts with small residential buildings (ideally also with social housings)
4) Other residential buildings
by Kathrin RÜEGG (CH00917) - Active » 07 Jan 2021 10:20
One of our clients is preparing a proposol for the Green Deal call LC-GD-1-3-2020 Climate-resilient Innovation Packages for EU regions with deadline 26-Jan-2021 and is looking for 2 missing partners.
Consortium of 23 partners from 7 countries currently preparing a “Circular Systemic Water-Energy-Food Nexus Demonstration Project in the Algarve Region of Portugal” proposal as briefly outlined under https://international-partnering-environment-2020.b2match.io/participants/1792#283791 anticipated for submission to the Green Deal call LC-GD-1-3-2020 with deadline 26-Jan-2021 and EU co-funding rate of 70% (for profit entities, implying a 30% own contribution) respectively 100% (non-profit entities) is seeking remaining technology partners for:
- The extraction of polyphenols from olive mill waste (olive mill wastewater, pomace/press cake, and possibly leaves from olive tree pruning). Technology sought should be sustainable (low energy consumption; no solvents or recycling of the same) and kg/d scale (larger than pilot / lab-scale).
- A digital platform of real time detection of patterns in the following organic contaminants and priority compounds:
- POPs: PAHs, PCBs, Polyphenols
- Pesticides: DDE, ΣDrins and ΣEndosulfan
- PhACs: Diclofenac (DFC)
- PCPs: UV filters EHMC, OC and OD-PABA, and the musk galaxolide
- EDCs: octyl- and nonylphenol (OP/NP), and bisphenol A (BPA)
by Lucía DÍAZ (ES00012) - Active » 30 Dec 2020 12:09
I’ve just received an urgent partner search request from one of my clients on the H2020 – Green Deal Call: Farm to fork. In particular:
- Topic LC-GD-6-1-2020: Testing and demonstrating systemic innovations in support of the Farmto-Fork Strategy
- Subtopic C.  Reducing the dependence on hazardous pesticides; reducing the losses of nutrients from fertilisers, towards zero pollution of water, soil and air and ultimately fertilizer use. Proposals have to address all challenges (those related to pesticides, and to fertilisers, and to losses of nutrients).
The consortium is almost completed but they’re still looking for 2 additional partners. I detail bellow additional information:
- Retailer or wholesaler. Company (SME or Large), Our aim is to create a tool to combining GIS and satellite data, and integrate them with soil characterization and beneficial microbiome identification, to create a predictive system that could be used by farmers to reduce the quantity of chemicals applied to the soil. Also, natural fertilizers, biostimulants and biopesticides will be developed to substitute those synthetic products traditionally applied. The project will also develop a label to recognize these crops and farmers, to give them a way to stand out their products and reach the general public. We need a retailer or wholesaler to test how it works among consumers, identifying critical points and helping how to truly reach every European citizen.Non Spanish nor Italian
- Life Cycle Assessment executor. University, R&D Center or Non-profit organizationOur aim is to create a tool to combining GIS and satellite data, and integrate them with soil characterization and beneficial microbiome identification, to create a predictive system that could be used by farmers to reduce the quantity of chemicals applied to the soil. Also, natural fertilizers, biostimulants and biopesticides will be developed to substitute those synthetic products traditionally applied. It will be focused on certain EU relevant crops. All the process will imply a reduction of synthetic chemistry and a greener production. We want to measure this reduction through a Life Cycle Assessment and need a specialized partner to do it.Non Spanish nor Italian
Additional information on the project is provided in the document attached.
The deadline for receiving EoI is 11.01.2021
by Beliz OZUT (TR00240) - Active » 29 Dec 2020 11:32
The Research Center for Seed Science and Technology (shortly, TOTEM), at Ege University, is the first and active research center on seed science and technology interested in Green Deal call (Farm to Fork).
The main mission of the Center is to contribute the improvement of the seed sector by transferring or developing the scientific and technological innovation. The center carries out its activities by multidisciplinary team. The twenty-four academic experts from Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Science serve in the Center based on genetics and breeding, seed quality, seed pathology, seed technology, molecular biology and genome. The Center has different labs: seed quality labs to test germination and vigor of the seed, molecular genetic labs to do genetic purity analysis, to use/develop marker for selection in especially disease resistance breeding (MAS), and seed pathology labs (virus, mycology, and bacteriology) to determine/identify seed borne pathogens, seed technology labs for coating and priming techniques.
Please find the attached EoI of research group. dont hesitate to contact me if you have any consortium in mind or partners willing to consider partnership.
(27.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Georgios Megas MSc.
Horizon 2020 ICT & FET National Contact Point
EIT Health HUB Coordinator Gr.
Enterprise Europe Network & H2020 Advisor
Hellas National Documentation Centre (EKT) 48, Vas. Constantinou Ave. 11635 Athens, Greece
Διαγραφή από το Newsletter EEN_ICT_ΕΙΤ Health
Αν δεν επιθυμείτε πια να λαμβάνετε το παρόν Newsletter στείλτε email στην εξής διεύθυνση: