The Directorate "Net Futures" organises this Information Day presenting the topics in the area of Future Internet in the second ICT call H2020-ICT-2015 published in October 2014. The deadline for submission of proposals is 14 April 2015.
The event is taking place at the Conference Centre Albert Borschette (CCAB) in Brussels, on 6th February 2015.
You are invited to register to Horizon 2020 - Call 2 Information Day and Networking event for 'Future Internet'. There is no fee to attend the workshop but advance registration is mandatory.
During this event you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of H2020 and explore new opportunities arising from it.
- Learn more about the second call for proposals in our area "Future Internet".
- Network and discover potential partners to form a consortium.
- Present your ideas, discuss them with others.
The event will start with an introduction to Horizon2020 WP2015 followed by networking sessions on the following topics:
- ICT 30 – 2015: Internet of Things and Platforms for Connected Smart Objects
- Inducement Prizes
Software & Services, Cloud
- ICT 8 – 2015: Boosting public sector productivity and innovation through cloud computing services
- ICT 10 – 2015: Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation
- ICT 12 – 2015: Integrating experiments and facilities in FIRE+
A detailed agenda can be found in the following link.
You are invited to submit a presentation for any of the topics mentioned above and you will have the chance to present it during the networking sessions. The deadline to submit a presentation is 30 of January 2015. Submissions can be concluded through the following link: