Let us kindly remind you that you are invited to participate in the European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems (EFECS) 2017, jointly organised by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission. Please note that it is still possible to register for this event.
EFECS 2017, themed ‘Our Digital Future’, is a brand-new international forum along the Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) value chain in Europe, taking place for the first time on 5-7 December 2017 at the Square in Brussels.
This 3-day event brings all ECS stakeholders together and gives you numerous opportunities to learn more about the latest developments, cooperation and funding possibilities within the ECS Community. EFECS highlights are:
- ECS-SRA sessions on the shared Strategic Research Agenda for Research & Innovation in Electronic Components and Systems
- Various keynotes on strategies, visions, collaboration possibilities and project funding impact
- Innovation project idea pitches and posters
- Industrial high-level panel discussion
- Lighthouse sessions
- Exhibition with running and proposed project information, speakers corner and funding instrument information
New project ideas
Are you interested in presenting a new project idea? Check out the possibility to present your project idea poster at the exhibition and/or pitch your idea in one of the ECS-SRA sessions. Moreover, the newly created ECS Collaboration Tool will enable you to build consortia and establish cooperation already prior to the event.
Join us at EFECS 2017 on 5-7 December for a participation fee of €120 excl VAT. In order to ease your registration for the event, please use the following personalised link:
For more detailed information about the event, please visit the EFECS website.
We look forward to seeing you in Brussels!
EFECS Organisation Team