Impact with your research
Graphene Week, 13 - 17 June 2016, Warsaw, Poland
Take part in the early bird rates as Graphene Week brings together international leading experts and professionals from all around the world at the 11th edition of the conference series on graphene and two-dimensional materials.
Submit your abstract
Abstract submission ends 31 January 2016.
A selection of four names
Kurt Gaskill , Naval Research Laboratory, Andre K. Geim , The University of Manchester, Tony Heinz , Stanford University, Hongwei Zhu , Tsinghua University...More to be announced
Europe's leading conference
Surpassing all projections, Graphene Week – Europe’s most influential conference on graphene and two-dimensional materials – had a record-breaking 600+ attendees from 40 countries in 2015.
Graphene Week 2016 features:
• Science and applications of graphene and new 2D materials
• Synthesis of graphene and new 2D materials
• 2D materials, heterostructures and superstructures
• Correlation effects in graphene and 2D materials
• Graphene- and 2D materials-based nano composites
• Graphene-related biomedical and environment research